Extended deadlines for EU Funding Calls
According to a Funding and Tenders Portal notice, the recent escalation of restrictions related to the COVID-19 outbreak may hinder applicants to prepare and finalize high-quality proposals. For this reason, for Horizon 2020 calls with original deadlines between 12 March and 15 April and other calls such as ERASMUS and LIFE Programme, extensions will apply.
Please find below the currently known deadline extensions.
For H2020 programme, the new deadlines are:
- 2 July 2020 for FET: FET PROACT-EIC-07 (Emerging paradigms and communities, FET PROACT-EIC-08 (Environmental Intelligence)
- 14 May 2020 for Research Infrastructures: INFRAIA-02-2020 (Integrating Activities for starting communities, INFRAIA-03-2020 (Pilot for a new model of Integrating activities, INFRAINNOV-03-2020 (Co-Innovation platform for research infrastructure technologies), INFRAINNOV-04-2020 (Innovation Pilots), INFRASUPP-02-2020 (Strengthening the human capital of Research Infrastructures)
- 18 June 2020 for Research Infrastructures: INFRAEOSC-03-2020 (Integration and consolidation of the existing pan-European access mechanism to public research infrastructures and commercial services through the EOSC Portal), INFRAEOSC-07-2020 (Increasing the service offer of the EOSC Portal
- 15 April 2020 for SC1 Health: All topics within the call H2020-SC1-BHC-2018-2020
- 23 April 2020 for SWAFS (Science with and for Society) – all topics
- 15 April 2020 for Innovation in SMEs: INNOSUP-01-2018-2020 (Cluster facilitated projects for new industrial value chains)
- 22 April 2020 for ICT: DT-ICT-04-2020 (Photonics Innovation Hubs), DT-ICT-09-2020 (Boost rural economies through cross-sector digital service platforms), DT-ICT-12-2020 (AI for the smart hospital of the future)
For Erasmus + Programme, the new deadlines are:
- 21 April 2020 for all Erasmus+ Sport Actions (Collaborative partnerships, Small collaborative partnerships, Not-for-profit European sport events).
- 23 April 2020 for Key Action 2 Strategic Partnerships for School Education (KA201), Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training (KA202), Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education (KA203), Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education (KA204), School Exchange Partnerships (KA229).
- 7 May 2020 for Key Action 1 Mobility of individuals in the field of youth – Round 2
- 7 May 2020 for Key Action 2 Strategic partnerships in the field of youth
- 7 May 2020 for Key Action 3 Youth Dialogue Projects – Round 2
- 26 May 2020 for the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education
For LIFE programme
- The call for proposals for traditional projects is extended to 2nd April 2020.
- Regarding the two-stage application process the submission of concepts notes is until mid-June 2020 and the submission of full proposals is until February 2021.
- Regarding the single-stage application process the submission of full proposals in until September 2020.
- The 3nd deadline for submission of proposals for LIFE preparatory actions is 20 April 2020
At B2EU Consulting, we follow the situation very closely, making sure that our clients are well-informed. For information on how B2EU could support your organisation in developing a funding strategy and in unlocking different financing tools for your operation in the development sector, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
03 April 2020
31 March 2020
27 March 2020