In view of the 2020 Croatian Council Presidency, our new office in Zagreb, headed by Aleksandar Crnković, will be in charge of all operations and services related to the Croatian Presidency.
Our experts in Zagreb and Brussels will make sure that your company can benefit from our experience and expertise in Public Affairs, by working with you to increase your visibility and presence in Brussels, through positioning and securing your participation in presidency meetings and events and/or by helping you organise your own event(s).
We will also be monitoring policy developments and gathering intelligence on your sectors of interest, in order to help you advance your company’s strategic goals.
The main services of our Zagreb office will include:
- Assistance with identification of priorities and creation of a clear message for promotion of interests
- Monitoring EU institutions, policy reviewing and intelligence
- Media monitoring
- Provision of advice
- Assistance with positioning in European institutions
- Monthly updated list of events
- Proposing events to participate and/or speak at
- Organisation of meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Assistance with communications (e.g. digital communications assistance, clear message for media)