EU and Public Funding
EU and Public Funding constitutes the core of our operations. We boast a successful track-record in enabling companies and organisations to unlock public funding opportunities through various financial channels of the EU institutions and other public bodies in the EMEA region. The customised service we offer is based on:
- Our comprehensive know-how and experience in monitoring, applying for and managing public grants and tenders (top-down approach);
- The broad network of contacts among stakeholders and decision-makers in the EMEA region, necessary to establish consortiums and partnerships to create new funding opportunities (bottom-up approach).
Consequently, our EU and Public Funding toolbox covers the following services:
- Monitoring and identifying most suitable funding instruments, coming from both the EU and other public sources depending on the geographical range and purpose;
- Analysing, mapping and positioning vis-à-vis stakeholders, decision-makers and potential project partners;
- Ensuring client’s early presence on the ground in order to create – in partnership with the competent public authority – funding opportunities whose needs match the exact products and services offered by the client.
Our EU and Public Funding approach is based on the following course of action (covering the entire project life cycle):
- Preliminary assessment of needs and objectives (usually followed by a workshop);
- Development of a positioning strategy vis-à-vis specific funding instruments;
- Establishment of a partnership with the competent authority and relevant stakeholders;
- Development of the project proposal;
- Management of the project application process.
The above methodology is what sets us apart from other companies offering similar services. Our unique and comprehensive approach to accessing the EU and public funds focuses on delivering tangible economic results and establishing long-term partnerships between private beneficiaries and public donors.